I really do love Queens University of Charlotte (or just good ol' Queens College back in the day) and cherish my time there as an undergrad and employee. (My first job was as an admission counselor.) Let me share just one of the reasons I love Queens: When an alumni office employee found out I was pregnant (I compile "Class Notes" for the alumni magazine.), she sent me a onesie for Jack! I was only saddened by the fact that it was a 12 month size and it would be ages before he would get to wear it. Well...that time has come...and in only 7 months!
I'm thinking this picture probably wouldn't work for the front of their recruiting brochure...not quite what they are promoting. But he sure is cute sportin' his University outfit. (By the way, Queens' main campus is around 15 acres or something...great things happen in small places...and in small packages!)

2 comments:
He is super cute! And yes, you have your hands full right now raising children. Thanks for the puppy comment, we love him already!
Look at how super cute he is showing off our alma mater!!
Post a Comment