Just this weekend, Jamie and I got to revisit our "meeting place" in Chattanooga. Who would have thought that I would STILL have a crush on that boy I met in the fall of 1998?! I love being in love...sigh. However, needless to say, it's taken a lot more work to feel all ooey gooey in love than I even understood back then.
Personally, I enjoy attending marriage conferences and "working" on my marriage. Jamie is happy to work on our marriage but only mildly interested in sharing that experience with a large group of people. (Though he REALLY enjoyed the last one we attended and even led our Sunday School class through a book the speakers wrote.) However, we're going to miss this weekend's opportunity because we will be picking up our girls from their grandparents. However, if you are interested in working on your own version of "ooey gooey"...you should check this out! There is still space!
Six Secrets to a Lasting Love
$45 per couple(includes all material, snacks and lunch)
Registration begins at 8:30 and you can register on site or come by the church office.
Call Mike King or Diane at the church office with any questions at 745-5715.
Call Mike King or Diane at the church office with any questions at 745-5715.

No comments:
Post a Comment