I ask because as I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and cursed the fact that I had stayed up until 11 o'clock checking resumes when I should have been sleeping, I had a thought. (By the way, the circles under my eyes looked like I had put my favorite 80's blue eye shadow on while hanging from my toes thus mistaking the underside of my eye for the eyelid.) The thought...I should invent MOMMY EYE BLACK!
On those mornings when you have stayed up too late with a sick child...too late working on a project...too late watching a movie (because you can't watch them when the kids are awake)...or too late catching up on your Blog stalking and FB updates...you could slap these on the next morning and appear that you are excited about being a mommy rather than looking like you got run over by a truck.
What do you think? They could come in different colors, fonts, match the seasons...the possibilities are huge.
Until they take off...it's back to work. If you see me today, please don't be offended if I am gazing through you with a blank stare. I don't have my Mommy Eye Black stickers yet and thus can't hide my fatigue.


7 comments:
I would like to be the first one to place an order!
I agree- or staying up late to watch a football game that you really care nothing about!!
haha i love it! heck even us non-mommies could use them every once in a while!!
Go for it! Then you can make millions and never worry about having to get up again!
This is hilarious Katie!! On a more serious note, I can help you with those with either our Nourishing Eye Pads or Under eye cover creme.
I would definitely place an order. And I especially think this would work beautifully with your creative/artistic abilities. I'd like mine in zebra stripes please. :)
Katie, you are a genius!
Post a Comment