Thursdays are our night to have family time. So, Porter, Betsy and I started to attack the weeds that are taking over our flower beds. The weather was really nice and neighbors were out walking. Betsy called "Hello!" to everyone and was not afraid to repeat herself louder if someone did not respond. (She will not be ignored!) Porter followed up B's hello with, "The weather is nice for walking, huh?" So grown up....
Betsy and I did most of the weed pulling and Port
Meanwhile...Jamie and Jack were working out their remote control muscles.... Just kidding. Jamie had been playing catch with Porter while holding Jack until Jack decided it wasn't fun anymore and Betsy and I recruited Porter to help us with weeding.
Finally, today is the last day at their old day care center. I hope their transition to a new one will go smoothly. They say they are excited. We'll see if perception matches reality. I did get to enjoy some painting last night before bed. The girls gave each of their lead teachers a canvas this morning. I was excited that Ms. Angela asked if I could make a matching one for her husband so she could hang them in her bedroom. I was afraid it was something they wouldn't appreciate and wish for a gift card instead. But...I think it worked out just fine after all.
AND...Jack had his four month visit today...four shots later...he's just fine and healthy. He weighs 15 lbs, 14 oz and is 26" long. That puts him just over 50% in weight and 90% in length for you mommies who know we all track that sort of thing...though I don't really know why. Huh...really...no idea why I need to know that bit of information. Oh well. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment