
Jack was not very excited about our project as he was stuck in a bouncy seat behind me. And Betsy had just gotten up from her nap...Little Miss Sunshine is not a name that came to mind for her. So, my original idea to put them in bright colored shirts and jeans...didn't happen. Regardless...we just hope that the men we love so much...felt a bit of our love for them.
I was happy to get this picture of the three of them after torturing and contorting their bodies:
Jamie got his "big breakfast" yesterday morning as our Sunday mornings are spent desperately trying to make it to the 8:30 service before the preaching starts...around 9. We've actually been there by 8:30 the past two weeks so I could sing with the choir. Today, however, the "breakfast" I made last night for Sunday School came out upside down,(Who knows?!?) and we had to make a stop by Panera Bread on the way. (For those of you doubters, I would not sacrifice strawberries for bagels...promise!)
After lunch with Bo and Loni, and a brief rain, we headed outside. Porter road her bike with Jamie's help up the hills, and I pushed Betsy and Jack in the stroller. (I am SO not going to be able to walk tomorrow. Betsy kept "pushing" me to run. "Mommy, beat Porter and Daddy." "Mommy, are you running?" Grrrrrrrr My pride will be my cause of being crippled tomorrow. Then, the girls played some ball with Daddy.
Porter did indeed catch this ball:
And get it back to Jamie with no problem:
Betsy thought Tiger looked like he needed some tips this afternoon:
And simply to prove that I do exist...or that Jack and I have quite sufficient nostrils:
And the best one of all...Daddy and his sweet kiddos:

1 comment:
You are so creative. John and I both loved the spelling out of Happy Father's day with their little bodies-although John said you should have stuck Jack in to be the cross for the H or something :)
Post a Comment