Porter starts kindergarten this fall...or August 11 as she would tell you if you asked. She lost her first tooth almost two weeks ago, and that was a rite of passage that I did not recall from childhood, and she was quite sure that in losing a tooth, she was a big girl. (This revelation came with lot of squealing and jumping up and down.) Here is her proud picture:

Then, yesterday I took her to get her hair cut. What began as an effort to lesson tangles and make the summer cooler turned into yet another push toward her "big girl" identity.
Before:

After:

She is quite sure that her friends, while they will find her familiar (her word choice), will not recognize her at first.
Funny girl.
2 comments:
Love Porter's new hairstyle! You know how I love short hair. :-)
Cute Father's Day idea, too!
Oh my goodness! That haircut is adorable!!!
Post a Comment