I accept your challenge Ms Star...
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago...June 1998...I was wrapping up my second and last admissions recruiting season at Queens and preparing to move to Columbia which I thought was a LOT uglier than my beautiful Charlotte where I lived in a sweet South Park area apartment with a college friend across the street from the Taj-ma-Teter (That's the fancy Harris Teeter by the fancy mall within walking distance too.) Little did I know, I would gain another precious roomie, a career path that I loved and a husband in that quite enjoyable town of Columbia, SC. (It is hotter than a sweaty armpit though!)
2. What are 5 items on your to-do list?
- Make cupcakes for the dessert social to meet the prospective music minister
- Shower b/c we went for a family run/walk/bike/Hot Wheeling adventure this evening
- Snuggle my sweet hubby
- Sleep uninterrupted until 5:30 a.m.
- Wake up at least on the second or third time Jamie comes in (Yes, all past roommates, I haven't improved...)
3. Snacks I enjoy
yogurt, grapes, Chex Mix, granola bars, frozen yogurt, cereal, apples
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Tithe, pay off that one last student loan and the house, invest so it doesn't disappear, join the gym and pool closest to the house, create an academic/leadership scholarship at Queens (sorry Star...I'm ok without football in undergrad...Auburn is always there even if you didn't go there...everyone should be a fan, right?!). Then, I would travel with my girlfriends...and then kids. ;o) And darn it, Jamie and I are going to Italy at some point!!
5. Places I would live
Auburn, Nashville, college towns across the Southeast. Jamie swears I'm living in Martin, TN at some point. Boy do I pray something brings in...anything before that time comes. (I love you, honey.) ;o)
6. Bloggers I am passing the challenge on to
Stacy (I know you love these things...but can you scrapbook it?) and Tipi...you must as a novice blogger like me. Good luck and goodnight. (All’s quiet on the Mantooth front…9:34…not too bad.)
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment