On another note, Jamie has been taking Porter and Betsy to swimming lessons (If you’re local, the University lessons are worth the extra money!) since last Monday, and they will end this Friday. Since I’ve been working (no leave left from maternity leave), I hadn’t gotten to see the girls swim. So, we went to a friend's neighborhood pool (thank you Krystle and Al) and I got to see them in action. Porter is so proud of her skills, and I am beaming with pride and feeling some relief to see her swimming across the pool on her own with no floating devises squeezed onto her arms. Betsy was happy to show me her bobbing skills, but she was most excited about the oversized water slide. (Jamie was too, actually, but I didn’t get a picture.) Here are some shots of my little fishies.
And finally, as much as I love it when one of the girls actually slows down long enough to hug me or say thank you, what warms my heart the most is when they love on each other. If I have to be worried every day because I realize that there is a prolonged silence when the girls are upstairs playing creatively and peacefully with each other, bring it on! (Lord knows that when Jack is big enough and wants to play, that peace is going to be gone!) ha ha

No comments:
Post a Comment