Monday, July 14, 2008

Fabulous Teeth

Porter had an exciting weekend. In fact, both girls enjoyed "making art"... alone... in the playroom upstairs. (Yeah...so I left them up there with scissors, glue, markers and crayons and a big stack of construction paper, and I was only slightly terrified of the results.) Betsy's "art" consists of cutting paper into tiny pieces and then gluing one or two pieces to a larger piece of paper. Yesterday, she expanded her "medium" to include yarn...tiny pieces of yard to a large piece of paper. (Do you see a pattern here?) Abstract artists of the world, watch out, here comes Betsy B!

But back to Porter's excitement. The girls also have a dress up drawer in the playroom, and Porter came down on Saturday to proclaim that she was the Bunny Prince. (note: not princess, prince) I can only assume that Betsy was the servant rabbit as she was without crown…. So this is Porter with extra teeth...




While this should be fabulous enough, she declared yesterday afternoon that she would pull her loose tooth (second) before dinner. And with Daddy's help, she did just that. So, may I introduce Princess Porter, on her way to being the Toothless Wonder.

And while we were taking pictures of Porter's new look, Betsy and Jack joined in on the fun.




No comments: