6 years ago
Friday, August 8, 2008
"P" in a Pod
Our "P" is in the Green Pod for kindergarten, and she is ecstatic! This movie takes you through her excitement of walking in, seeing her pod that hosts a polar bear to compliment their “cool off” theme, meeting her teacher and exploring her room. You won’t see much of Betsy because she was off exploring Porter's room. She had NO problem joining a couple of boys to play with the sand or climb into the playhouse with some girls. (Yes! There is a playhouse IN the room...how cool?!) It looks fun and busy. We have a fun year ahead of us! (I did tear up once...but I recovered quickly...silly, silly Mommy.)
On another note, I have found video editing software...and that is apparently a dangerous thing as I had some fun playing and exploring the options. Sorry. Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
God bless kindergarten teachers! haha!
First of all, as a 6th grade teacher I couldn't agree more with the previous post...
Now...I am TOTALLY excited that Porter has Mrs. S. Jones. You can tell Porter that "Miss Aunt Sarah" and Mrs. Jones have been friends for a VERY long time...all the way back to 1st grade! We basically grew up together. Mrs. Jones' brother was my first "crush" in elementary school and Stacye and I were cheerleaders together from 7th grade - 12th grade. She is a FABULOUS teacher - Porter is going to have a wonderful year! I can't wait to hear about it!!
Post a Comment