6 years ago
Friday, August 8, 2008
Cereal is Yummy...and Sticky!
Have you met Jack? Jack is a chunk. Jack is 5 1/2 months old. And after watching him grab for people's drinks, utensils and actual food items from their mouths, we thought he might be ready to try some real food. So, last night was the night to try new things. As you will see...he took to it quite well, and it might not even be a "time burden" to feed him as he seems to want to do it himself! (I'm kidding...no green and orange spotted walls for me! Avoiding his flapping arms will be challenge enough!) What fun we all had watching him experience...cereal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute videos! I love the excitement coming from Porter! So great to see her excited about school. :-)
great video. she is so cute. congrats on kindergarten.
stacy
www.aboutthelarsons.com
okay, my comment was meant for the kindergarten video...but this video is cute too. he's really in to that food!!
I'm convinced that you can use that cereal stuff to fix holes in walls. It is so sticky AND requires a jackhammer to get off her her tray after I feed Ellie! Cute video!
Post a Comment