Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pediatric Clinic Free Weekend

For the first time in about four weeks, we did NOT go to the Pediatric Clinic over the weekend. No one was urping all over...no ears were inflamed...no fever...no bloody or bone breaking falls...all is well.

While the football game may not have been the best, Jamie and I did enjoy some time together at the game. We paid a ticket's worth for a wonderful babysitter and left all three kids at home with a peace of mind. In order to stay the entire game, I did some research and learned that the First Aid area is more than happy to accommodate a nursing mother and I was able to pump away in a clean and private area. Friends had shared stories of pumping in stadium bathrooms, and that just gave me the eebie jeebies. I don't like football THAT much! Basically, I am most proud that Auburn can support and accommodate a nursing mom.... Sometimes I feel like I'm a weirdo...so, I appreciated that very much.

Posts may be pretty dull over the next few weeks. I need to mail my camera in to the "doctor" to see if they can remedy the unwillingness to flash. So sad....

Meanwhile...I will share updates of how crazy our lives become as Jack perfects his Army crawl. He is truly...on the move! The girls have no idea what is about to happen to their world.

No comments: