Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Siblings Loving Each Other

Jack and Betsy got to spend some quality time together on Saturday as Porter was in the hospital getting hydrated after a rogue stomach bug that sent all liquids back up from whence they came. (She is fully recovered and fine now!) However, as soon as Jack heard Porter's voice on Sunday, the biggest smile came across his face. This little man loves his big sisters, and they are big fans of him as well.

Jack has started moving by pushing off with his right foot...so, once he is mobile and getting into their things...I wonder if we'll have as many happy postings like this. Hmm....I remember a baby brother eating my Barbie's shoes and earrings...

1 comment:

SGN said...

Hey Katie, in answer to your comment I did take that photo. And the chair is at Fountainview Mansion. It sits in front of a window by the bathroom in one of their hallways... It gets a lot of use while people are waiting in line for the potty, and I think everytime I've taken a new assistant photographer out there to a wedding they have taken multiple pictures of that same chair. It intrigues me that they all choose that particular chair.