Jack turns 1 on Feb 25. (I can't believe it!!) We have kept parties pretty low-key for our kids until four-years-old so I haven't put much thought into Jack's "party" other than that I will either need to bake or buy a cake...or cupcakes...hmm.... Really...that's it.
Porter, on the other hand, walked out of after school care yesterday with a list in hand. From the list, she immediately started rattling off the things that were needed for Jack's birthday party.
Here is the list:
John Edwin Mantooth
seat
cake
"music"
"bouncy ball"
toys
presents
"balloons"
two "dry erase boards"
"picture frame"
Is it bad that I wish I was allowed to spell like Porter does?
So...there it is. Apparently, this may be a bigger ordeal than planned.
And on another note, if you need to plan a party, Porter is out for hire!

4 comments:
THAT is amazing. How old is she again?
As an event planner... I am impressed :)
We are having Ellie's first birthday the weekend of the 21st. I am amazed at how fast this year has flown by! We're going to do the party at my mom and dad's house. Ellie is starting to want to walk. She has this lion that she can push and walk behind. She's fine on the carpet, but once she gets on the hardwoods, she has to run to keep up with it. It makes us laugh to see the little expression on her face. Hee hee.
Good job Porter!
I'm very happy to hear the tubes went well! We've been thinking about you guys!
The list is perfect! I cannot think of anything better for a successful birthday party!
Post a Comment