This is my child...the one who organizes concerts in our den. She is with her friends...in front of their parents...singing (or not) songs they have been working on all year. She must have misunderstood me when I said, "You're going to be awesome" and heard instead, "Put your hands in your pockets and don't take them out ever!"
Luckily, it got better. She finally started participating. But watch, the magnetic pull of the pockets almost gets her again, but the music wins!
Then, there is Porter on the ball field. The pitcher's circle is her favorite place to be! Front and center...consistent participant. (I can't say the same for Betsy who was washing her face with dirt last week.)
Not that I'm laughing AT my child...but I kinda am...enjoy. She really LOVES playing...can you tell? One...two...three...four...and five! This is a serious game!
6 years ago

3 comments:
Clearly she'd much rather be on the ball field than singing! She has a great arm and very level swing, looks like y'all are going to be at the ballpark for many years to come!
Oh that is hysterical - I laughed out loud at that first video. All those "jazz hands" and her hands are in her pockets! Priceless!! I agree with Christen...you are going to spend much of your time at the ballpark!!
I am loving the practice swings. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the moment she was going to hit the ball! She is too cute.
Post a Comment