Thanks Stephanie!
THE RULES:
Mention who tagged you. Complete the list of 8's. Tag 8 other people.
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Date with Jamie sometime soon
2. Hanging out with the kids and going swimming on Friday
3. Going to the beach in July
4. Seeing Sarah, Ryan and Jed at the beach in July
5. Watching Jack learn something new every day
6. Watching Betsy learn how to read
7. Finishing “The Wind in the Willows” with the girls in a week or so
8. Choir practice (Yay! for new worship music!)
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
1. Worked
2. Cleaned/organized office
3. Took the girls home from their summer program
4. Took Jack for his 15 month shots
5. Cooked dinner
6. Hoola hooped for 20 minutes
7. Painted
8. Caught up on FB
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
1. Sleep in…every day
2. Buy a piano for my kids
3. Have the time and will to practice piano, French horn and guitar
4. Travel with Jamie
5. Travel with kids
6. Get together with my college girlfriends this summer/early fall
7. Make enough money on art to go to Greece with church group
8.
8 SHOWS I WATCH:
1. Stop laughing because I don’t watch that many shows for myself
2. Good Morning America (hardly ever anymore)
3. Numbers (during the season…which is over now)
4. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
5. Little Einsteins
6. I’m not going to make it through this list
7. Oh! Sporadic Food Network shows!
8. I have nothing else
8 FAVORITE FOODS
1. Cereal
2. Pizza
3. Peanut butter
4. Ice cream/yogurt
5. Shrimp
6. Pasta (red sauce, not cream)
7. Yummy desserts
8. Fruit (bananas, blueberries, strawberries, apples, etc)
8 PLACES I'VE TRAVELED
1. Italy
2. Germany
3. England
4. France
5. Hawaii
6. Boise, ID
7. West Helena, AR
8. Adams, TN
8 PLACES I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL (new and again)
1. North/Mid-Western/Western states
2. California
3. New York City
4. Maine
5. Greece
6. Italy with Jamie
7. Prince Edward Island
8. Hershey, PA
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Tipi Miller
2. Cathy Fuller
3. Joy Carpenter
4. Melissa Dunn
5. Stacy Lee
6. Blakely Stephenson
7. Shealy McKinnon
8. Brooke Vakakes
6 years ago

2 comments:
Before we realized Joseph had lost his passport we were going to try to do Prince Edward Island for our anniversary this year! It is SOOO beautiful! I've never been but watching Anne of Green Gables/Avonlea a million times plus seeing photos online just makes me ready to jump on a plane and stay for a few weeks. Unfortunately it's quite an expensive place to get to... Plane tickets to PEI are killer!
My mom has always dreamed of taking us (my sisters & I) to Prince Edward Island, we are all HUGE Anne of Green Gables fans!
Post a Comment