With that in mind, I sent them to get dressed this morning, and here is how they emerged from their rooms...in what each viewed as appropriate attire: (the pose was unprompted by me)
Porter opted for the serious pose and even kept her hands in her pockets as we walked across campus this morning.
Betsy opted for the "I am cute and this is going to be so much fun" pose. (Yes, I'm already praying over the middle school through college years!)

5 comments:
Love their first day of school outfits...I look forward to hearing how their day went!
I love this! Their outfits SO fit their personalities: the rule follower with her sense of how college kids dress - and the one who just wants to love life.
Yep, it's definitely time for a visit that lasts longer than 2 hours!
Sounds great! Hope they had a wonderful day!
They sure grow up fast!
Love the pictures! The outfits do fit their personalities! Cute little ladies! Hope they are loving being AU students.
Post a Comment