Sunday, June 14, 2009

SummerNights: Downtown Auburn

I'm excited for this Friday, June 19. From 6 - 9:30 p.m., downtown Auburn will close the streets to allow artists and musicians to display their talents. The businesses are participating with specials and coupons. There are food specials, a scavenger hunt and children's activities earlier in the evening with a parade including the Alabama Gravy Soppers (Who are they?!) and Aubie (likely the most important destination for the Mantooth kids...and Mommy....).

Here is a link for more information and a list of the bands performing. I can't wait to hear the music and see the artists. Though I am sure to be humbled by the diverse talent present, I have decided to set-up a table to display some of my Lines, Dots and Curls pieces. The site is updated with most of my new work. (I welcome your suggestions and comments.) It should be an adventure at the very least. I hope to see many of your there!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't wait to see you there!

MCD said...

How exciting!! You do such great work and I'm sure that you will get a lot of traffic. Have fun!