I could write a very long blog about the many traits (like firm yet fun, attentive, great example, encouraging, etc.) that make Jamie a great dad. I could relay stories about how Jamie rolls around on the floor with the kids, gets their breakfasts together and covers bath time almost 100% of the time. But instead, I'll be brief. The best trait...the best story...is that Jamie is a great man of God trying his best to let our kids see a peek of their godly Father each day through his love and actions. The cool thing...grown-up or kid...we're "growing in the knowledge of God" together as a family every day! Happy Father's Day, Jamie.
A Happy Father's Day to my dad (Papaw) too! I don't think I would have picked a man to be the father of my children who wasn't striving to know God better each day without your example. Happy Father's Day to Jamie's dad (Grandad) who raised up this man of God.
A Happy Father's Day to my dad (Papaw) too! I don't think I would have picked a man to be the father of my children who wasn't striving to know God better each day without your example. Happy Father's Day to Jamie's dad (Grandad) who raised up this man of God.

1 comment:
I Love it! What a beautiful tribute to Jamie! Such a treasure that painting will be for future generations :)
Post a Comment