Jack found a harmonica in the playroom music drawer. I played it for him first, and he obviously (as you will see in the video) embraced the sound quickly. When he figured out how to play it, it was sheer bliss. I'm not sure what makes me laugh harder: his interpretation of a harmonica sound or the happiness that comes when he actually makes the harmonica work.
By the way, how DO you play a tune on a harmonica? I thought we were going to buy a piano a couple of weeks ago, but it didn't work out. That I can help with...harmonica...I have no clue! Jack has already advanced to my level of expertise or lack thereof. (If you know of any "good" used pianos, please let me know! Porter yearns to play!!
6 years ago

7 comments:
Have you looked into renting one? I know when Sarah and I lived together she rented the piano they have now from a place in Montgomery/
Hilarious!!!
Super cute!
Check craigslist.com - I did a quick search and saw a few in Auburn.
That is so cute!
My favorite part is when he pulls it back from Betsy and appears to roll his eyes and shake his head. What a cute kid!!
Katie, that's awesome! You have one of the funniest families ever! What a great family!
Post a Comment