I've diligently gone through every Sunday (and week day as needed) circular in order to price match at Wal-Mart.
I got busier and frustrated with a lack of customer service.
So...now I go through Kroger's circular and diligently search through my paper and on-line coupons (check out http://shortcuts.com/ and http://www.cellfire.com/ for great savings). I make the Mantooth Weekly Menu, and I shop, typically saving at least $25 with my Kroger card and combined coupons.
However, last weekend, several brilliant friends shared this jewel of a find:

With a selection of multiple stores AND meal-types (2 people, family, low-carb, low-fat, etc.), you pay them $15 for three months, and they DO THE WORK FOR YOU! Seriously...they research the sales and then they develop the menu for you based on your needs. Then...perhaps the most precious part of it all for my Type A self...they attach a shopping list that is by section/aisle. (Did you just hear angels singing? I did!)
To check it out, just click on the image above and enjoy! I can't wait for some new menu ideas and to see how the savings go. Please share your experiences with me!

4 comments:
I use it & we love it! We usually just sort of pick and choose 2-3 meals each week to make (whatever sounds good) but all the recipes are simple and quick... nothing too crazy, and a lot of good variety. For $15 a month it is well worth it!
I have used it in the past. Like the previous comment said, I didn't follow it exactly, but it was wonderful to have new ideas for weight watcher friendly meals! All the ones I tried were yummy!!
We used it for about a year or so and really enjoyed it. I now just clip coupons and have done lots (and lots and lots!) of research and save more by making my own meal plans, but it was really nice in that I didn't have to be the one to always decide what we were going to have for dinner!
Bill and I tried e-mealz when I was on weight watchers and it was so nice for a website to tell me what I was eating each night. Also, everything was so quick and easy and your groceries stayed under $50 bucks for the week. Well that was pre-baby! I hope everything is going great for you. I am also posting so you will have our blog address. Love the new pics, such a gorgeous family.
Post a Comment