Monday, January 10, 2011

Jack is Game Ready!

Enjoying a snow/ice day, we have all been in PJ's all day. However, Jack got messy at lunch and needed a new shirt so I told him to go ahead and get dressed. I reminded him that he might want to wear his jersey for watching the football game this evening.

First, he wanted to wear his Aubie shirt to show Aubie:



I told him that he wouldn't get to see Aubie so he decided to ADD his jersey (figure he has all bases covered wearing both Aubie AND a jersey AND showing his Cam #2 love):



And then he told us he needed his hat:


And then he ran off to get his shakers (and his football):


Ready for the big game...he was terribly disappointed when I told him we weren't going to tailgate before this game.

And even though we're kinda bummed to not be at the game...watching this video of Jack enjoying a game earlier in the fall...gives me the "in stadium" rush:



War Eagle friends...so hope I can post pictures of Toomer's later!

No comments: