Porter was really sad to leave Jack, but as you can see, Jack is okay with a little break from the affection:
Both girls are actually really good with him...just a little rough at times. Jamie reminds them that the time will come when he will be happy to wrestle...and I'm sure THAT won't result in whining and booboos. ha ha
This is the best family picture we have so far!!
You can't beat grandparents and rocking chairs!
They were happy to see Aunt B too:
I wish I had stories to share of how easy it has been with just one child at home, but I was up from just after midnight to about 2:20 with Jack. We'll see how tonight goes...
I have to end with these sweet faces...I miss my girls!
I think Jack looks like he'll be able to handle any Bozo who dares mess with his beautiful sisters!

2 comments:
Great pictures. Only one kid? That must be a change from three! Love Jack's look in the last picture. The girls look like they will have lots of fun with the grandparents.
Hey again!
Visit my blog. I have something for you on there!
Post a Comment