I took this picture on Saturday just before Jamie headed to North Alabama to meet Jamie's parents so the girls could spend the week in TN. I am humbled by my many blessings. Now, I firmly believe we have to work hardest for that which means the most to us. That's a good thing because all this...takes work. Don't let those angelic smiles deceive you. They have learned to push the "challenge mommy button" early. Regardless of my attempts to be a great mom and wife, I blow it on a regular basis. Good thing they are God's children first, and He heaps out a great big dose of grace on me regularly.
6 years ago

1 comment:
A friend of mine who is the mother of twin 18 month olds recently posted the following on facebook after a really trying season with her kids, "(my) joy and awe in parenting has been replenished, particularly by the mind-blowing reminder that I am my children's first experience of God, their heavenly Parent." What a wonderful & sobering reminder.
Post a Comment