Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kind of about Jamie...but not really

Jack and I ventured to the ball field last night to watch Jamie and some guys from church play softball. I think I saw him bat twice and do his famous stretch-to-catch on first base once. Other than that...it was all about chasing Jack. Good thing he's so stinkin' cute!

Heading to the slide...
Braving the slide...
Enjoying the slide...

Loving the slide!


And then, I wanted to share this last picture from Monday night. We came in from a walk, and I started stretching. Just in case you thought your little one wasn't really paying attention, you're wrong. Bent over, touching my toes, I looked over at Jack, and this is what I found:

Guess I need to work on my form.

2 comments:

Christen said...

That stretching picture is too funny...wonder what muscle he is actually stretching??

megmed said...

looks like he's doing some downward dog yoga work. :)