Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July in TN

We enjoyed some great weather in TN...well...except that part when there was a tornado warning just 2 hours before fireworks (which didn't happen, the fireworks or the tornado), and there were 12 or so people in a 10 foot hallway. But the weather allowed us to MOSTLY enjoy eating meals, visiting and playing outside on Gigi and Granddad's back porch (or Savannah as it is affectionately called).


Betsy led a mean game of Freeze Tag that helped us burn off some of the rich foods we enjoyed over the weekend.






Porter, Betsy and Jack enjoyed the jumping toys at the city-wide picnic. It was pretty funny to watch Jack try to navigate a mobile floor. We might call this video "The Face Plant."

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those are so cute. I love the jumping thing. Jack is a doll. Betsy has gotten so tall! I guess it is because I haven't seen her in 2 years. Glad you all had a good 4th with no tornadoes!