Jack's Sunday School teachers bought the kids CDs of Sunday School songs (old favorites and ones I've never heard) that incorporate their names. For example, there is a song that says, "Jesus loves the children" but fills in "Jack" on some verses. Jack LOVES it. It was special enough because it was handed to him from the beloved Papoo (Sunday School teacher and grandfather of Jack's friends: Colt (who inspires the names of all stuffed animals in our house) and Savannah (who inspires a smile when asked about...she's a cutie patootie...you can't blame Jack).
This morning, Jamie encouraged me to put off getting ready to come see Jack dancing. Sadly, I didn't even capture the best of it. He was going to town and I totally missed him screaming, "JESUS LOVES JACK" in response to one of the songs. Also, in this video I get totally busted videoing him, and anytime he sees the Flip camera he thinks I'm taking his picture so he just cheeses...silly boy.
At the end, I ask him who the CD is about...pridefully hoping to hear "Jesus." However, he's two, and his answer was, "Jack." Enjoy.
6 years ago

3 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Aaaa! The cuteness capacity on my computer just exploded! Note to self: ask Papoo where they found those CD's.
So cute!! Colt loves his CD too. He just gets mad when I don't do the motions (esp. This Little Light of Mine) while I'm driving!
Post a Comment