I've been at Auburn long enough to have experienced a winning season, and even the murmurings of a Heisman winner. (I distinctly recall Cadillac-hopeful t-shirts.) So, I don't know what makes this season have so much more...energy about it. Maybe it's the fact that I have kids who are also enjoying it.... Starting this summer at a Camp War Eagle pep rally, Jack digested and learned most Auburn cheers and the Fight Song. He woke us up last Saturday morning singing "It's Great to be an Auburn Tiger" in his bed. As soon as we walked into the stadium, he started asking, "Where da Aubun football payers? Where Cam Newdn?" So...it is this excitement...this love for Auburn and Auburn football that I will use to try to justify the fact that my two-year-old...sings along with the likes of T-Pain, Ludacris and Snoop Dog.
This song accompanies the 2010 intro video for the football team, but Jack had only been to one game prior to the one today where I filmed this. Granted, we played the video the night my college students were here, and I think they only encouraged his "love" for it. (Also, if you haven't been to an Auburn game this season, you should know that some of his "dancing" is choreographed with the other 87,000+ folks in the stadium.)
My favorite part is when he almost falls off the bleacher (the "mom" in me causes some horrible filming because I was terrified he would fall). His recovery is immediate...as if he's saying, "What fall? I don't know what you're talking about!" I also like his tough guy "snarl"...guess that helps Auburn win...if so, keep it up, Jack...keep it up!
6 years ago

5 comments:
awesome!!!
OH MY GOSH! This made my day. Love it!
OH I love it! He is the cutest
To be honest I rarely look at videos of any kind on the computer. I'm so glad I made an exception for this one!! His face is priceless.
Too Cute!It was great to see your family Saturday! Warrr Eagle!
Post a Comment